CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Bring on the pink!!!!!

We are ecstatic! Today we went to the doctor for our second trimester screen and the doctor checked all of Baby Giti's parts! It was amazing--at one point the baby was sucking it's thumb...but for some reason it wanted to be bashful and not show us its privates!

Finally--the doctor asked me what I wanted--and I was shy to tell him I had prayed all night to my mom (my beautiful gaurdian angel) to first make sure the baby is healthy and second for it to be a girl. I really didn't sleep all night because I was praying and praying for a healthy baby--but every time I slipped in "and make it a girl.....please please please please..."

Anyways, the doctor asked Ali what he wanted and he said a girl and again I was embarrassed and finally broke down and told him--a girl! And then told us we're having a little girl! (Mind you--5 seconds before he told us what it was Ali was convinced he saw a penis!)

I can't believe I am having a daughter! First thing first--our green office is going to be a pink nursery!!! I always told Ali I would get a pink room in our house one way or another and now my wish is coming true!

We are so thankful that our baby is healthy and our prayers were answered! We can't wait to meet her!

1 comments:

jenny said...

Yay!!! I love that you'll be having a Sharibaby Jr.!! Love you so much and hoping all goes well for you...