CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

50 days to go and my belly is growing so fast!





(Some photos of me today with my big belly, teddy, and Baby Giti's nursery-in-progress)

Two weeks ago my belly finally popped big. Suddenly my belly grew along other parts of my body--especially my nose, arms and feet! It's so bizarre to look at myself in the mirror because I feel like the Pillsbury Dough Boy...but it's worth it!

Bay Giti is growing so fast too! She is already 4 and a half pounds. We actually went to have a 4D ullrasound, but our silly girl hid her face in my placenta. We did get a peak at her cheeks and nose and they look just like her mommy and she has soooo much hair! We get another chance to go to a 4D-ultrasound makeup session next week and maybe this time our shy girl will show us her face.


Other news, today we attended Baby Kowalski's shower. It was a blast! It has been amazing to be pregnant with Caroline and it's going to be even more amazing that we get to raise our kids together--her son's due date is a week after Baby Giti! So exciting!

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

You look beautiful Shari! I hope you get to see good pictures of your baby girl at the next ultrasound. Isn't the technology amazing?