CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Three weeks to go!




With three weeks (or less) to go we are anxiously waiting baby's arrival. Her room is 90% finished. I'm just waiting for my glider to come and a few things to hang up on the wall. The theme of her nursery is pink and zebra and it's pretty neat because the nursery will even have a painting up that my mom did of a group of zebras when she lived in Kenya. (It's getting framed right now).


Other than that, I've been having LOTS of trouble sleeping. (Right now its 5am and I haven't slept all night). Between leg cramps, backaches, braxton-hicks contractions, baby kicking me in the rib, baby sitting right on my bladder, anxiety about being a mommy, and my huge belly...sleep is really tough. Although, I know I shouldn't complain because once baby comes, I know sleep will also be difficult--but then at least then I'll feel like I'm up for a purpose.


Today we also went and had some pregnancy photos taken. I'll post them when I get them back. =)

0 comments: