CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Our Busy Summer!







Sorry for the lack of posts this past month! Mommy's computer crashed and she was so frustrated with technology that she even didn't update my blog! Bad Mommy!  We are having such a busy summer! Mommy finished school at the end of May and Grandma left for Iran (Aria misses grandma SO much) on the 1st of June! Mommy and Aria have been so busy--we started exercise class Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays--we meet other mommys and baby's on the beach and exercise together--it is so much fun! It is a class called Stroller Strides.  Mommy met some really nice mommys there too--so we meet with them on Thursdays for Mommy group.  It is super fun! I also started swimming classes on Fridays--I splash around with other babys--I hope I'm a good swimmer someday!! Here are some photos of me from the last month!!!

0 comments: