CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 9, 2008

8 weeks and tired.


The nausea is still there, but the most annoying thing is that I'm always tired! I really am so lucky that I am not working right now and school doesn't start for a couple months. I really don't know how women in their first trimester can work all day.

Since, Dr.Z isn't doing babydeliveries, I'm on an OBGYN search. It sucks becuase I have no idea how you go about finding a doctor and I don't think it's like the movie knocked up where you can go try out 50 OBs before you find the right one....

On other awesome news, my cousin is also pregnant! 7 weekish--and we're probably giving birth at the same hospital! How cool is that? Baby Giti will have a cousin the same age to play with!
The photo is from the internet--it's not baby giti although he probably looks similar. =)

0 comments: