CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Definitely Pregnant!


So on May 23rd, I had an ultrasound--Ali and his mom were with me--and there it was all 2.3 mm of the baby with a beating heart...it was pretty amazing, but still does not seem real. I'm at 7 weeks right now--my approximate due date is January 18th. At this point, I have really bad morning sickness--which actually lasts all day--it sucks. All I can eat is cheese and bread without puking. Mornings are really bad and I'm super frustrated because eventhough I feel like poop, it really hasn't set in that I' pregnant for Ali so he is super frustrated with me and thinks I'm being a drama queen and lazy--but really I feel like I have the worst hangover ever! I guess it's normal for husbands to not believe your pregnant until it actually starts showing I guess.

On other news, we moved into our new house on Friday and there is still alot of construction. We also got our puppy--he came from Florida last week and has been super sick so we have been nursing him back to health. (He had a nightmare flight--he was pretty much lost in transit when they forgot to transfer him to his connecing flight. Then they didn't take him out to pee or poop or feed him or give him water.... so he got to us really sick!)

One other bit of exciting new, one of my best friends is pregnant too! I can't reveal who it is yet, but it looks like we are about the same amount of pregnant!!!!!! It is sooooooo exciting!


Finally, we were going to take Belly photos, but right now I just feel so fat and bloated and it is just embarrassing to post a pic of a fat belly. Maybe I'll change my mind. =)

0 comments: